We had such a good time going to see Grandma Rachel. She was so excited to see us and Sarah Jane was so excited to see her. It is amazing to us how long Sarah Jane will just sit in her lap. They just laugh together and you would think they saw each other everyday. I tell Keith that it is God's special gift to him since his Daddy isn't here to see the kids & because his Mom can't be with them much. Palmer wanted to move around the entire time...crawling, reaching, pushing, etc. It was such a short visit, but we got to see Grandma Rachel two days. She is doing great...not any improvement but not any worse either. Ann, her nurse, is just a miracle within herself. I mean it is just a miracle that Robyn found her and a miracle that she is so good to Rachel. You can tell just how much Rachel means to her family...thank you God for such a blessing!
I think that she had a nice birthday. Sarah Jane helped Grandma Rachel open her cards and brought her some flowers. Sarah Jane talked about it being Grandma Rachel's birthday on the way home when we were watching Dora's birthday party! We enjoyed the visit very much and I know Keith wishes that he could see his Mom more often. He doesn't always show how much he misses her, but I know he does!
Happy Birthday Grandma Rachel...we love you!!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment