I'm so excited about our new Family Bed! I know many will not agree with our decision-and that is fine. We value every second with these angels & if this new arrangement allows us more time to be together as a family then we can't wait!
Keith told me to do this when we were pregnant with Palmer. I thought that it was the craziest idea he had ever had. When my brother & sister in law told us that they were going to have a double king family bed if they had more babies...I still thought it was the craziest idea. However, I have had a change of heart. We had to separate the children at bedtime when Palmer was real young because he was waking Sarah Jane at all times of the night. Keith would go with Sarah Jane and I would stay with Palmer. We are all more than ready to spend these evening hours together as a family again. Sarah Jane may still want to sleep in her bed...that will be up to her. At least Mommy can read to her until she is ready to go to sleep.
I'll let everyone know how it goes!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment