Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adam & Eve

Our first night in our new bed wasn't what I had in mind when I went on this venture...but it was what I thought might happen. Keith got home late from work and it was almost time for me & Palmer to go to sleep (we are on a schedule). Sarah Jane did not want any part of sleeping once Daddy came home...it was PLAYTIME!!!! They came to bed after we had gone to sleep. Oh well...it was fun for a little while and the kids both LOVE the bed!

On the more successful side of my parenting...while reading the Bible with Sarah Jane before bed she wanted to read "the Adam & Eve story" to Mommy. She really did a good job and I didn't help her. I was so proud of her for the Bible stories that she knew and the lessons behind many of them.  Of course when she decided to read "the Noah story" she called Noah Santa Clause because of the picture in her children's Bible. Isn't this such a fun and entertaining stage? Now when we "talk to Jesus" before we eat she thinks that He is coming over to our house. I try to tell her that He lives in our house because he lives in our hearts....WAY TOO MUCH for her. She insists that He is just coming to visit!! That's OK with me...until she starts asking me what time He will be here and what He will be driving!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment