Thursday, September 9, 2010

I LOVE ......

I couldn't wait until Sarah Jane could start saying "I love you". I have other friends and family that have young children and when their little ones say "Mommy, I love you" it melts my heart. Well, know she can say "I love you"!!! That is the good news...the bad news is that she says it for EVERYTHING other than Mommy most of the time. Don't get me wrong-she tells me she loves me...when I ask her to. But Dora...she tells Dora, Baby Jag, Diego & Boots about 10 times a day!!!! She also LOVES....her yougurt, BLUE(Blue's Clues), the color pink, various books, her blanket, her paci, Jesus(thank goodness!), goldfish, her "floatie", etc. You get the picture by now. So, the lesson that I learned in all of this is to be more specific in my conversations with God. I mean, I told him that I couldn't wait to hear those words- that it would make all of these crazy moments all worth it! He was so gracious to answer my prayer. I just needed to be more specific I guess!!
Of course I am just kidding about all of this. I am very glad that she loves her life and everything in it! She is such a sweet little angel & she is growing up so fast. Palmer is right behind her and it won't be long before he will be saying & doing everything that she does!! Our days are usually filled with so much joy and laughter...and the days that aren't so joyous can only last 24 hours. One of the greatest gifts that God gave us is that we get to start fresh  each day.
 Well, I don't know about the fresh part...sometimes I don't see the shower all day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment