It is safe to say that I have had my share of rushes in my life. I've been in a rush (which is most of the time), I have gone through rush (yea Phi Mu!), I have been rushed out the door, and I have for sure had MANY head rushes for various reasons!!!
So, having said all of that...
The greatest rush in all of life has to be holding a life, that you have created, in your arms skin to skin. I can't think of one thing on this earth any better or one that gives you a rush any more than this! (And as I have stated above, I am a rush expert!) I never dreamed I could be so blessed...so richly blessed!!! And thank God my babies still like to cuddle with Mommy, because I am addicted to it! I long for the evenings when I know that the days work will disappear and all that will be left is skin to skin contact cuddling!!!
WOW, WHAT A RUSH!!!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment