OK, funny story....
Tonight I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. I was watching the kids playing in the living room and listening to them babble to each other. Palmer was beginning to get flustered, so I was heading that way to put him in his high chair. I had a picture on my desk (which is in my kitchen) that I was going to put into a frame on my way to get Palmer. I walked through the office and into the living room, put the photo in the frame & didn't see Palmer. I started calling to him, thinking that he had crawled into the kitchen looking for me. I said "Where is the Big Guy?" and MUCH to my surprise Sarah Jane turned around and said "I think he went upstairs"!!! WHAT?????? I could tell by looking at her that she was dead serious and I raced up the stairs as fast as I could. There he was...sitting in the middle of the floor with all of his blocks and laughing at me as I got to the top of the stairs in a panic!!!
We now have a gate at the bottom of the stairs!!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment