Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Day Mixed With Highs and Lows

Today had  highs and a few lows...

On the high side...I am posting some beautiful pictures that Mrs Mimi took of Sarah Jane yesterday. I woke up to see those first thing and that started my day off good. We went to music class this morning and the class was a family class. A family class just means that Moms with more than one child can bring them both.  I was pointing out that the other children had little sisters, some were big brothers, etc. When we were getting into the car to go home Sarah Jane said "Mommy, I want a little sister. And baby brother wants a baby brother. We should get them." I told her she would have to talk to Daddy about that. She replied later by telling me "he said it's OK...let's do that...let's get them." I was cracking up!!! She is so sweet and says the most sincere things. She really does make me laugh most of the time!!

On the low side, my baby boy had a tough day. Aunt Robyn gave me the info to make an apt with Ileanna's pediatrician for a 2nd opinion for Palmer. He has been sick with an upper respiratory type sickness. He has been on two rounds of antibiotics, nose drops, an inhaler, etc. He is still the same...terrible cough and congestion. After and hour and a half at the doctor's office, with Palmer SCREAMING the entire time, the doctor told me the same thing my doctor has said...it just looks like a cold. A cold for over 2 months??? Anyway, he thinks that it could be food allergies or respiratory allergies. We had to go get his blood drawn for the food allergy test and I really thought that I would pass out...he cried sooooooo hard!!! They had to stick him 3 times to get the vein...terrible!!! I felt like I had wrestled a huge bear by the time I got back in the car to go home!!!! We will know the results of the tests in about a week. Please pray for him to feel better soon...he is so miserable with this congestion!!

To end the day, my baby girl wanted to carry her pink Bible & baby brother's blue Bible to the bedroom so that she could read to baby brother!! She wants me to read them to her is what she really wants!!!
Gotta go...I have some very important reading to do!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment