Although Sarah Jane got her T-Ball set for Christmas, she is just now showing any real interest in it.
Now as MOST of you know, I am NOT the best parent for this job of teaching softball!!!! I clearly remember being hit in the head with numerous bats and balls while my cousins-Leslie & Stuart-tried to teach me how to play ball. I also remember my official softball picture the first year I TRIED to play...my eyes were closed.
SOOOOOOO, having said all of that....my daughter is taking after her Daddy & Aunt Robyn!!! (Thank you God!) She rarely EVER misses the ball. A lot of the time she can hit it in the direction you tell her. She has GREAT aim when throwing...sometimes better than mine. It is so fun to watch her get excited when she hits the ball or throws the ball to Daddy!!!
I don't know if she will ever be as good of a ball player as her Daddy & Aunt Robyn were, but she is heading in the right direction!!! Maybe Aunt Robyn can coach her instead of Mommy!!!
And as not to be out done...Palmer has decided that his favorite toy is a golf club! He wants to carry it everywhere & swing it at random!!! In case you haven't noticed...he is pretty strong! Although I must say...his swing is looking hopeful!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment