Thursday, September 2, 2010
Don't Call a Two Year Old's Bluff
Today I may not have taught my toddler the lesson that I was trying to teach HER, but she definitly taught me a lesson. After some undesirable behavior I made a comment "OK, I'm going to call Daddy. Please come here and let's put your shoes on." She continued with the poor behavior (not very serious actually) and then SHE said "call Daddy!". I replied to this by saying "OK, what do you want to tell him?", because I am thinking that she wants me to call him so that she can "tell on Mommy". Oh no, she tells me to call him and tell him what she has done....just like I threatened to do in the beginning. So here I am calling Keith in the middle of the afternoon with some silly story about what is going on at home.I was also trying to be very serious and to guide his response to correspond with my explanations. It was so hard for me to keep a staight face because I wanted to crack up and tell him what happened and that she was just like him...fearless when it comes to people trying to bluff him. So....the lesson was on Mommy today! Don't call a Sheldon woman's bluff!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment