Thursday, September 30, 2010

Such a Sweet Sister

Sarah Jane tried to cheer baby brother up today by showing him the Jack-in-the-box. As you can tell from the photos...he was not impressed. He felt really bad all day & cried much of the day! The words newborn with colic comes to mind! I felt so helpless!

Anyway, the test results showed a normal white blood cell count. The x-Ray showed a lower respiratory viral infection. The doctor said that the best way to describe it is pneumonia that is viral instead of bacterial. What that really means is that antibiotics will not help. It has to run it's course. Keith and I still think he is cutting some teeth and that has something to do with his discomfort.

So, overall a good report. He will have a few more yukky days probably, but he will be fine! He is such a sweet baby & we hate to see him feel so bad. Of course, he has cried ALL day it seems and as soon as Keith came home he stopped crying. Now he is playing in the floor singing as I type this!! Unreal!! It's not fair. Keith probably thinks I'm crazy for calling him at work telling him how bad Palmer felt. But Daddy has magical powers in our house...he makes everything better! I think it gives them a calm and secure feeling once he walks through the door...and to be honest he does the same for me. We are very lucky to have such an awesome Daddy! We love him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment