Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy & Me






 

October 1

Mommy wanted me to blog for her for a few days because she is having to take care of my baby brother. I am a little behind schedule because I've been helping Mommy a lot!!
Everything has been all about my brother lately so I decided that this should be about me and my Daddy!!! Here are some pictures of my Daddy coming home from work! I get SOOOO excited to see him and I come running to him no matter what I am doing. He runs to pick me up too!!
We have been playing outside a lot since the weather is cooling down...Palmer likes it outside too!!
Hopefully he will be feeling better soon and not cry so much. He must be really sick because all he seems to do is cry. I will be glad when he feels like playing with me again!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment