October 5
The list could go on and on and on. I am learning slowly but surely that you should never say never-especially in this parenting role. Just as sure as the words or thoughts come out of your mouth, you are going to be tested!!!
Having said all of this, Sarah Jane got her very own iPad today. Yes, I know you are ALL rolling your eyes at us right this very minute. (It's OK, I'm not going to take it personally.) She has been playing with mine for a couple of weeks now and I have been researching all of the educational apps. This device is quite the educational dynamo!!! It is becoming a very good learning tool for us. Keith had to talk me into it. (OK, you are rolling your eyes again!!) He really did... I could not bring myself to make the purchase. However, once he reminded me that she doesn't really know that she just received a very expensive luxury gadget...she just knows that she has a fun & challenging toy in which to learn.
Good point and one well taken...
Here she is coloring on her Dora coloring book app....she loves it!!! She is learning to spell, match things that are alike & different, add, vowels, sight words, etc!!!
I guess we ALL will do everything we can to help our children learn!!!!
(You can all stop rolling your eyes now...be nice!!!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment