Well, the past several days have been pretty boring. Baby brother has taken all of our energy. We have not done many exciting things, but I have had fun at home with Nana and Mommy.
Today we had a lot going on...
We had to go seasonal shoe shopping. Baby Palmer got a new pair of walking shoes- hopefully he will like these better because they are extra wide!! I got a new pair of shoes for church, a new pair of tennis shoes, and a new pair of Fall shoes. I am such a big girl...I wear a size 9 1/2 now!!! My last shoes were a size 8!
After we went to get new shoes, we went to see Daddy (more pictures to follow) and got baby brother's new booster chair (it was my old one!). He looks like such a big boy in his new seat. He loves being able to sit at the table with all of us. He used to get so mad when he had to sit in his highchair. Now he can see Dora and hold hands to talk to Jesus with us.
Mommy sits between us now so she can help us eat, but soon we can sit together and play!!! Oh boy!!! I love having a little brother!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment