October 3
When we got home from church and were changing our clothes, we heard water splashing in the bathroom. Mommy thought that it was me playing in the sink, but I was with Daddy in the living room. When Mommy went into the bathroom she found baby brother playing in the potty!!! "Oh no...he can't do THAT!!" I told Mommy, because that is where I poo poo! The worst part of it all is that he had my bracelet in his hand!! YUKKY!! I told him he could have that one...I do not want it back!!! Now I am going to have to hide my toys so that he cant put them into the potty. Why does he like the potty so much?
We played outside and rode our tricycles. The weather was so beautiful!! Then after baby brother woke up we went for a ride in my car. I love driving with my little brother...he controls the radio & I drive. Sometimes he tries to grab the wheel and drive himself, but I tell him he is too little to drive a car!


0 comments:
Post a Comment