Mommy said that these pictures spoke a thousand words and that I didn't need to say much.Mommy said that Daddy called in the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders to cheer up baby brother since he had been sick. It must have worked because he has been in a better mood ever since! I think he liked the cheerleader with the brown hair the best. I thought that they were very nice to us, but I just enjoyed being held by my Daddy the best!!!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Daddy brings in the Cheerleaders!!
Mommy said that these pictures spoke a thousand words and that I didn't need to say much.Mommy said that Daddy called in the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders to cheer up baby brother since he had been sick. It must have worked because he has been in a better mood ever since! I think he liked the cheerleader with the brown hair the best. I thought that they were very nice to us, but I just enjoyed being held by my Daddy the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment