| I might take it out...but I'm not giving it to you Mommy! |
Oh wow, I dont know if I like this at all!!
Yea, Yea, it's funny to you guys...but I dont think this
is going to work for me.
Daddy, I'm not hugging you...I'm getting my paci off
of this STUPID hook Mommy put up here!!!
Look Mommy, my dollhouse looks like our house...
all of the beds are in one room & they dont use the rest
of their house either!!!
I am so in love with this little girl!!!
I am treasuring every moment & yes I understand that the ONLY reason that she is letting me love on her this long is because BACKPACK is singing behind me!! |
Yes, they are as heavy as they look!!
This is one of my favorite times of the day...
Sarah Jane cuddles with Daddy and I get to cuddle
with my baby boy!!!
Every single time that I hold him like this it reminds
me of holding him in the NICU...
can you believe he was a preemie??
Sundays are always our favorite day of the week!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment