Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Great Communicators....








October  13

Today Sarah Jane was playing outside with Junior. She had her bunnies and he had his action figures. After they had been playing a while, Junior picked up Sarah Jane's bunnies with the intention to take them to her. Before he could even take a step she said "Mommy, would you please tell Junior those are MY bunnies?". I was so surprised-it seems like just last week she would have just said "NO JUNIOR!". Now she uses so many words to express exactly how she feels. She told Gamma Jenny "Please don't leave me & go to bed Gamma" when it was bedtime. It is soooooo cute...I think that she is going to be very expressive. Keith says that she is already exhibiting the qualities of a great communicator. Oh boy, another "great communicator" in the house!!!!!???

Palmer may not be talking but he is definitely speaking his mind! He gets very excited &sings to his shows and anything else that has music. He loves playing with his sissy...on HIS terms!! He is very easy going and will play by himself  perfectly fine most of the time. However, when he sees the door open to go outside and he can't go out...he lets EVERYONE know that he is not pleased!! I think that child would live outside if we would let him. I asked Keith if he knew where Palmer gets this "temper" from. He said that it is not a "temper" he is just a very clear communicator!






 Oh boy!!!!
 I wonder if there is a limit to the number
 of "Great Communicators"
 that can be in one family????

0 comments:

Post a Comment