Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 1 & 2

I have been trying to post this since Tuesday...sorry its so behind!!

Happy New Year!!

January 1 & 2 

We are having a good start to the New Year, but a little slow. Santa brought us lots of gifts, but he also brought us ear infections and colds!! We are slowly recovering from all of the festivities. We have been spending some CALM time at home playing with our new toys! Hopefully we will all be feeling better soon and go play outside!







I have been feeling pretty bad and VERY exhausted!!! Thank GOD for Sonia...the kids forget that I am even here when they are playing with her. Keith & I feel that God has REALLY blessed us with someone who loves our children and helps take GREAT care of them (and takes great care of me too!!).
Palmer LOVES to be outside so Sonia & I got him some outside heaters for the patio. Now they can swing and play out there even when it's cold. Some people might say that they are spoiled...we just like to see them happy!







January 3

New Baby Sheldon Update

8 weeks and counting...
we had a Dr. visit this morning. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. From this point on it is difficult for me because if anything were to go wrong it hurts so much. Dr Miltstein feels that if all is going as it should by my next visit (3 weeks) then we may be out of the woods. Then it is on to genetic testing...which is scary too! Oh well, worrying will not change the outcome & I am much to tired to worry anyway!! Baby Sheldon is due to arrive on August 16...please pray that we make it until July at least!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment