These are some pictures of baby Sheldon at 5 weeks of development. I have had lab work done every 3 days to make sure that everything was going as it should. Then we were far enough along to see if the baby was in the correct place...in the cervix and not the tubes. We will have another sonogram the end of next week just to make sure that we are progressing as we should. I feel ok one day and terrible the next so it is different from last time...I felt terrible everyday last time!
I have soooo many pictures and memories to share from our Christmas festivities this year but I feel too yukky to even turn my computer on this past week! I will probably never catch up and I need to accept that the days of sharing on a daily basis are probably over! I am very excited about our new addition, but very scared too! Where am I going to get the energy from??
There are so many things that I want to do for each of them and not enough hours in the day, even when I feel good.
I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas! All of your Christmas cards were beautiful and I loved seeing them all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment