Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our House is a Playhouse

December 4, 2010

(I am sorry for the picture quality...my camera is broken)

I would say that our kids got a new playhouse, but a more accurate description would be that our house has become a playhouse. The only rooms left that aren't a playground are Grandpa & Grandma's room, Nana's room, and the kitchen. We have worked so hard the last couple of days and it has been sooooo worth it for the kiddos.












Thanks to Ileanna sharing her playground with us Thanksgiving night, we were inspired to get carpet. We should have done it about 6 months ago!! Palmer loves it!! We also copied Ileanna's playhouse...Aunt Robyn got a much better deal on hers than Mommy did on ours. I finally found one on Craigslist and it was perfect!!! Sarah Jane keeps saying "is my playhouse just like Ileanna's?" I can't ever say anything about people copying my ideas anymore because this was all Robyn & Steve's brilliant idea for their family! Thanks guys...you are brilliant!





Anyway, I have to go catch children throwing each other off of the slide!!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment