Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sick Little Butterflies...

Saturday, November 20

My two angels have finally gotten what I had last week. They have been feeling yukky for 2 days & today they are just miserable. They still try to play a little and then quickly realize that they just don't have it in them. Sarah Jane has been bundled up in her blanket most of the day. All of a sudden, on a trip to the bathroom, she decided she wanted to be a butterfly!! She jumped off of her steps so that she could "fly"!! 
Baby brother wasn't that impressed. He tried to go outside to play in the yard (he LOVES to be outside) but he finally just laid down with his blanket over the threshold. That way I could not close the door and he could be outside and inside to watch TV!!! I ran to get my camera but every single time I got it out he would crawl away! 















Even the puppies wanted in on the action!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment